Thursday, September 15, 2011

Staff Profile: James Chance

Name: James Chance

Occupation: Music Instructor at MTEC

Instruments he plays: Piano, Guitar, Bass, Voice and Trumpet

Instruments he teaches: Piano, Guitar and Voice

Years teaching: 8

Student practicing philosophy: Practice twice a day everyday for about 10 minutes; once after school and once before bed.

Outside of MTEC: "I gig around the Cleveland/Lorain County area with a band called "pOUT" (check them out here) on the weekends, I will be hosting the Jam Night at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Sheffield every Monday starting in October. I also have a website where you can check out all of my upcoming events: http://jimmichance.com/"

Did you know? "I am the first born in the USA on my mother's side of my family."

Availability for new students (all times are PM):

Monday

2:00

3:00

3:30

Tuesday

2:30

3:00

Thursday

4:30

5:00

5:30

6:00

Friday

2:00

2:30

3:00

4:00

4:30

5:00

5:30


*Lessons are typically 30 minutes once-a-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment