Monday, November 21, 2011

MTEC is thankful for . . .

You may have noticed the "A Time to Say Thanks" forms in MTEC's lobby.  We appreciate everyone who has shared their thoughts! As the last few forms come in, the MTEC staff would like to share what we are thankful for this Thanksgiving season:

"I am thankful for my family and the gift of music." -James

"I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the power of music with my clients!" -Erin

"I am thankful for my wonderful clients and coworkers who continuously renew my passion and drive for music therapy." -Sarah

"I give thanks for all the parents, teachers and staff that support music therapy and music education and allow MTEC to share music with their child, their students and at their facilities." -Kara

"I give thanks for the wonderful staff at MTEC who not only give of their time and talents, but who give of their whole heart!" -Alane

"I am thankful for the ability to work with a team of music therapists.  Having many therapists to consult with, bounce ideas off of, and learn from makes my practice stronger!" -Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment