Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Time to Say Thanks

MTEC is so thankful for all the families that enjoy our services at our office in Westlake, OH. Here is what these families shared with us this holiday season:

I am thankful for:
(here's what the kids said)
"My family"

"God"

"My family and friends"

"My family, friends and my piano teacher."-Emily Caral Nee

"My family and friends, and most of all . . . God and Jesus!!"-Anya Krumbine

"Happiness, freedom, love!"-Bridget

"My Mom and Dad for providing food for me."-Alex Babinski

"My family!"-Allison Nee

"Mommy"-Matthew Alspach

"My new baby cousin, Tatum and how special MTEC is to us!"-Claire Woodruff

"Toys, food, clothes, drink, bed, house, family, friends, people, trees, clouds, sun, moon, grass, animals, bugs, God, school, teachers, Mom, Dad, sisters"-Ava Ernst

"The Earth, my family and my friends and my teacher."- Ashley Alspach

(here's what the grownups said)
"My family-an awesome husband and three beautiful girls!"-Lacie Ernst

"The Staff at MTEC and my daughter Cynthia's teacher Sarah Tobias for inspiring our family to be creative and enjoy the arts and simple pleasures that life brings. Happy Thanksgiving!"-Neena Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment